Steam Pressure Cleaning
Steam cleaning is excellent for cleaning grease and oil, sterilizing, disinfecting, degreasing, dissolving resins, de-icing, flushing away chemicals and poisons, and degassing. Hot water pressure washing is applicable when cutting through encrusted dirt, grime, and other dried on substances. It can also be used to clean and sterilize mixing and storage tanks, conveyors, dies and moulds in production facilities.
- Commercial Kitchens
- Hood and Ventilation Systems
- Fan and Extraction Units
- Windows and Window Frames
- Flooring and Painted Surfaces
- Freezers and Walk In Coolers
- Public Facilities
Dry Ice blasting is a non-abrasive cleaning technology, and is superior to Steam Pressure Cleaning in the following ways:
- 1. Better cleaning with less downtime
- 2. No disassembly of equipment required
- 3. Nonflammable and nonconductive
- 4. No secondary waste or chemicals
- 5. Environmentally safe
Learn more about Dry Ice Blasting.